Welcome to The Toovey Times!

You have found my blog... Read with caution!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sharing the Light

Sharing the Light Photo Shoot

I had the most amazing honor and priveledge of being invited to join a group of talented female photographers for a day of learning and sharing with one another. Kim Moore of Kimberly Renee Photography http://kimberlyreneephotography.blogspot.com/ set up an entire day of fellowship, learning, sharing and shooting. It was SO MUCH FUN! I met the five most amazing ladies and learned so much. We are going to continue to meet and learn with each other, and also use our talent for service to others. I feel so blessed to be a part of this group.

Here are my favorite images from the day!






























































3 comments: