Welcome to The Toovey Times!

You have found my blog... Read with caution!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Photoshop Elements....

So I finally got Photoshop Elements last week and let me tell you my brain hasn't been excercised this much in years. I have been watching tutorials and browsing web articles all week and I am finally just barely starting to feel like I can manuever around inside it.

These are some of the pictures I took the other day...but I did a little editing with Photoshop Elements...I made them brighter and played around with brightening the eyes in some. I don't think they are as crisp and clear as in photoshop because I had to save them as JPegs in order to download them, otherwise my files were too big. Does anyone know if that's the way to do it?

I can't get enough of this picture of Randy and Ellie...






I made Ellianah's eyes brighter and crisper in this one...



The colors are the main thing changed here...

No comments:

Post a Comment